Wobble Box Services is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
How do we collect information from you?
When you book a caravan service, habitation check or any other service
that Wobble Box Services offers. We ask you for personal information such as telephone numbers, email address, house and or storage addresses.
We also gain information from attending your caravan or motorhome and gather information such as make
model and VIN numbers.
If you provide us with your bank or credit card details then we will securely shred this information after we have used it.
How is your information used?
information that you provide is only used for administrative purposes and forms part of the contract between WBS and you.
The information gathered from your caravan or motorhome VIN number and make/model will be entered onto the corresponding manufacturers
data. At no point does your name or address or other personal information need to be given to the manufacturer.
If we need to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will ask you and explain the
reasons why prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
Who has access to your information?
All information is held securely at the registered
office or trading premises of WBS This information can only be accessed by WBS personal.
Wobble Box Services will not sell on your information or pass it to third parties without your agreement.
procedures in place
All paperwork is securely held at WBS registered or trading offices. Electronic records are kept on computers and can only be accessed by the owners. Appropriate security is in place to protect computers. Any personal information
on paperwork is securely shred after use.
How can you access and update your info
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where
it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable
i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy
or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of
a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
How long do we keep the information
Information is kept on you after you have received services from WBS for future communication and services that you may require.